Cloud Architect - Germany (Hybrid) - Up To €110,000
Are you an experienced Cloud Architect? Are you looking to join a true DevOps environment with a mindset of "you build it, you run it?" Then this would be the perfect role for you!
As the Cloud Architect, you would be responsible for the Automation solutions within the Infrastructure deployments. You would use your Agile methodology experience/knowledge in implementing configuration management and CI/CD pipelines. As the Cloud Architect, you would be driving technical changes within Infrastructure teams by designing the structure and presenting the automated workflows.
As the Cloud Architect, you would be joining a major MSP (Managed Services Provider) with over 90% recommendation rate that is present in over 20 locations across Germany. The organisation have been a AWS, Microsoft, and Google trusted partner for over 5 years. They have been one of the innovators in Blockchain, IOT, and Digital Forensics amongst other technologies.
Please note that we are only considering excellent German speakers due to the type of clients that you would be working with.
As the Cloud Architect, you would have the following Skills/Experiences:
- Experience with Linux operating systems.
- Expertise in Scripting languages such as Bash, Powershell, or Python.
- Infrastructure Automation experience using Terraform, Puppet, or CloudFormation.
- Experience with Container Technologies such as Kubernetes or Docker.
- Ideally you would have exposure to any public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
- Excellent German and English communication skills.
As the Cloud Architect, you would have the following Benefits:
- Competitive salary of up to €110,000 + benefits.
- Extremely flexible working options.
- individual progression opportunities.
Does this Cloud Architect role sound of interest? Feel free to reach out to Abdallah.email@example.com for more information.