Client Accountant - Corporate Services
Opportunity to join a multinational financial services firm with offices all around the globe!
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a wide variety of clients and SPVs (Special Purpose vehicles) or specialise in one particular area.
Some key responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for preparing annual financial statements while adhering to strict deadlines;
- Completion of monthly and quarterly management accounts for a portfolio of SPVs;
- Ongoing liaison with the company's auditors, lawyers, investment managers, other transaction parties and tax advisers.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with 1-2 years post qualification experience, preferably gained in the financial services sector.
- Experience working in similar corporate services role or in the financial services department of a professional services firm is desired.
- Strong knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards, GAAP and financial and regulatory reporting requirements;
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply at the link within!