Oliver James is partnering with one of the largest multinational Insurance firm who is looking to expand their data team. They are looking to hire an entirely new headcount role as a Client 360 Data Lead role. This would be a client facing regional role, harnessing the regional data capabilities, and using the regional resources to work on multiple projects on the regional level.
Characteristics of the role:
- Working & leading the regional team along with their regional resources to work with the business
- Data modelling and understanding of the different data sources from the wide variety of clients
- Implement data management technologies such as data warehouses, data lakes and data visualization tools
- Design and advocate modern solutions to create unified customer profiles from diverse data sources
- Working on senior Data strategy to revamp the whole data platform for the company on a regional level
- Ability to make decisions and effective stakeholder management
- Manage customer data integration from multiple systems
If you would like to join a firm which invests heavily in Data resources across the industry with a multinational environment and Data Strategy, this opportunity is for you. This firm has well-developed Data Science and ETL teams across different areas using the most advanced platforms and technology. Due to their strong resources, candidates shortlisted for this role would also get first hand learning experience across data strategy and framework as this firm is revamping their whole data strategy.
In addition, they are known to be the best provider of attractive packages, health benefits as well bonus structures.
If you're interested to know more, kindly please reply with your most updated CV and I would love to give you a call to discuss further.