I am currently recruiting for claims executive roles within my client in London on a hybrid basis. The client has different roles available at different levels:
Claims Executive - (Claims handling service in EU)
Senior Claims Executive - Eastern (claims handling service in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc)
Claims Executive - America (claims handling service in South America)
All roles require candidates:
- Degree educated LLB/LLM in Maritime Law or overseas qualified lawyers
- FDD / P&I claims handling experience
- Depending on the level of the role certain amount of years PQE
- Excellent communication skills (ideally for the EU and Eastern roles someone who can speak these languages)
- Highly organised individuals
- Eligibility to work in UK
You will not be considered for the role without the above experience.
All roles are based in London with hybrid work offered, competitive salary and benefits.
If this sounds like you please apply or send an up to date CV to email@example.com