This leading, global financial services business is looking to hire a CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) in this dynamic and strategic role. This is a superb opportunity to add value to an employer of choice.
Reporting to the CIO and leading an established and experienced division, you will build and drive a best-in-class cyber security process, aligning business strategy with a practical and robust approach to risk. This will also involve educating stakeholders on the value of strong security practices and the commercial growth possibilities that this affords.
- At least 15 years of experience in technology risk / governance and information security
- Professional security certification (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC etc)
- Working knowledge of information security management frameworks
- Proven track record in senior stakeholder management and the ability to articulate complex risk terminology clearly and concisely
- People management experience