Chief Life Underwriter - Remote - USA
I am partnered with one of the largest US Life Insurance carriers as part of significant growth plans.
The Successful Chief Life Underwriter should have the following experience
- VP/AVP/Chief Life Underwriting experience 0f 12+ years
- Authority Limit of at least $15M or higher.
- Demonstrated leader.
- Experience in all individual life underwriting and risk assessment.
Chief Life Underwriter - Remote USA
I am partnered with the largest US Life Insurance carriers as part of significant growth plans. As a result of a successful 2022, they are looking to expand their experienced Life Underwriting team!
The successful Chief Life Underwriter will be responsible for:
- Lead a team of at least 100 individuals from Life Underwriters to senior level.
- Demonstrate higher knowledge of all aspects of risk selection, financial and medical.
- Ability to lead, change and develop innovation in life Underwriting.
- Have a solid understanding of financial balancing within the company.
- Must be a US citizen/resident only.
- Must be able to travel throughout the USA when needed.
- Must have 12+ years of higher management experience.
- Must have $15M+ authority figure.
As you would expect for a company of this stature you will receive a competitive salary, full benefits (health, 401k, pension), and excellent work-life balance.
For a confidential career discussion, please click apply or call 646-398-6901 to speak to Matt Duckworth.