The Systems Analyst will be a vital part of the IT Team, working alongside the Business Relationship Manager to developer Underwriting solutions and facilitate analysis on the current state. They'll work on the Policy Admin System's Carrier, insured's portal and agency portal.
The Systems Analyst will develop solutions to business problems and provide technical support to the IT Department. They'll partner with internal and external stakeholders to define opportunities and document requirements as well as support delivery and testing. They will query databases, perform user acceptance testing and support the IT Underwriting functions.
- Gather and define requirements
- Perform data analysis
- Develop business requirement documentation and use cases
- work with Product Owners to develop UAT cases
- Update Azure DevOps as needed
- Build relationships with product owners and IT