Our leading insurance client is seeking to hire a Business Resilience Manager for their Dublin City Centre offices.
As a Business Resilience Governance Specialist your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Supporting the application of policies, frameworks, controls and processes, sharing best practice where applicable.
- Providing oversight on the effective application of business resilience governance
- Proposing new or improved processes where needed, and work to identify emerging risks.
- Providing subject matter expertise and/or project resource to support the successful delivery of regulatory, and/or corporate governance change requirements.
- Delivering on Operations team requirements, including the analysis of management information, reporting, and action plans.
Your Skills and Experience
As a Business Resilience Governance Specialist your skills and qualifications will include:
- Strong analytical skills, including business process analysis
- Strong stakeholder management
- Effective written and verbal communications
- Experience managing business resilience programs and/or crisis management
- Good understanding of operational risk management
The opportunity to forge your own role at the cutting edge of this evolving speciality risk environment