- Develop and implement Business Readiness capabilities across functional teams, including processes, frameworks, and tools/templates.
- Provide guidance to Heads of Transformation on Business Readiness Plans and initiatives, ensuring timely execution to meet program timelines.
- Manage program reporting and ensure successful execution of business readiness plans.
- Collaborate with other teams to resolve issues and achieve business readiness objectives.
- Identify and mitigate risks and dependencies related to business readiness initiatives.
- Ensure consistent standards and quality across all business readiness initiatives.
- Manage a team of 3 x FTE to provide support to all 6 functions.
- Post-graduate degree in a relevant field or substantial work experience.
- Extensive experience leading Business Readiness teams on large and complex programs.
- Knowledge of the Oracle Cloud platform and relevant solution modules.
- Expertise in Business Readiness frameworks and methodologies.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage tasks to completion.
- Ability to manage stakeholders at various levels of seniority.
- Skilled relationship builder and change champion.
- Knowledge of Waterfall project delivery framework.