An exciting new opportunity has become available within a London Market Specialty Insurer for a Business Management Support Analyst to support the work of the the Head of Operations & the COO Business Manager.
This role is initially offered on a 12 month Full-Time Contract with an eye towards making this permanent based on the candidates performance.
- 2/3 years Post-Graduate experience within Financial Services would be ideal.
- Young, enthusiastic professional with strong organisational skills.
- Can have experience from any corporate environment to be considered (not just insurance, however this is preferred).
- Administration and/or coordination experience.
- Track record of delivering tangible results and planning.
- Project co-ordination within a consulting environment highly advantageous.
- Business Management Support responsibilities.
- Prepare reports (PPT/Word/Excel) for presentations & management consumption.
- Work with wider Operations and COO teams to collect, prepare and present information
- Deliver small central projects and continuous improvement measures.
- Organise, attend and actively participate in meetings.
- Document meeting outcomes, meeting minutes, actions and risk/remediation logs.
- Actively support integration of change management practices.
- Engage and follow up with stakeholders.
(This role will unfortunately not offer sponsorship - all candidates must have 'Right to Work' in the UK)
If this sounds of interest you please reply to this advert ASAP, or contact me directly on email with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org