Business Intelligence Oracle Consultant (m/f/d) FULLY REMOTE - Up To €100,000
My client is a well-established international company (over 25 years´ ago on the market, total headcount 200 employee) is looking to extend their core Oracle Data Business Intelligence Team with motivated tech experts on all levels from Consultants to Architects/Team leads and Principal Consultants!
The company has fully taken on board the recent happenings in the world, and therefore offering fully remote positions (yes, also fully remote after Covid times are over) - the only time you are expected to be onsite is to pick up your working equipment (laptop, mobile…) and of course for the team celebrations!
During Covid years, this client had a huge increase in their turnover and they are more successful than ever!
The company has NO HIERARCHY and therefore you will have the opportunity to take on responsibilities from day 1 onwards within the project… would you like to try yourself in Architecture? Maybe you are interested in Team leading/Project management within a project? Perhaps you love developing and would like to upskill yourself? My client is ready to support in every way possible and will have the trust in you to give you these chances!
As a Business Intelligence Oracle Consultant, you would have the following Benefits:
- Fully remote position
- NO core hours - as far as you reach the 40h/week and show up for client online meetings, you are free to organise your own time. Fancy a 4 days working week?? You are more than welcome to do so!
- Up to 100k plus benefits (depending on relevant experience) - your salary has a very small (max 7%) variable part, which has been paid out every single year the past 25 years, most of the time even more!
- Yearly 3-days-getaway with the whole company - all paid for some team-building activities and exciting workshops
- Long-term projects (min. 1 year) - great job security!
- Working alongside BI & Oracle Experts
As a Business Intelligence Oracle Consultant, your would have the following Skills/Experiences:
- You are based in Germany (unfortunately no Visa sponsorship is on offer)
- Fluent German and English skills (do you "only" have conversational German language skills? No problem, my client is happy to offer a course to complete your language expertise!)
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in Oracle Business Intelligence
- Oracle Database expertise (from Version 12)
- Business Intelligence Modelling
- Expert with SQL
Major organisations within the Financial, Industrial Automation, Legal, and public sectors. Does public sector makes you worried it may be the same old technical work? Please do not worry, they are handling huge transformation by using the latest technologies and bringing them Public Sector clients the most recent technology possible! Besides that, you will be offered to choose in which sector your preference is.
Does this Business Intelligence Oracle Consultant role sound of interest? Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.