- Manage the yearly strategic planning exercise and translating these data and recommendations to the different stakeholders in the organization.
- Aligns results with top Management.
- Make insights visible & presentable to the Management team and other commercial and financial stakeholders.
- Translate conclusions in targets for the entire commercial organization.
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate insights on main stakeholders in support of improved marketing & sales strategy.
- KPI & target set-up for the commercial divisions.
- Tracking and reporting national sales & marketing performances.
- Review of the yearly budget & targets throughout the year.
Project Management & Operations:
- Work closely with the different stakeholders on Business case for the future product launches & internal projects.
- Establish the reporting dashboards.
- Set up the ERP for the sales tracking in collaboration with internal & external partners.
- Budget management on various projects.
The ideal candidates' characteristics:
- Analytical person, who knows how to work with data and make recommendations.
- 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Will have to work with the whole organization, specifically with the supply chain and the country Leads (of the different countries belonging to each of the two zones), to check that the market numbers are correct and take corrective and control actions.
- Own the forecast tool.
- Build dashboards for decision making.
- Marketing support in case of new product launches or business cases to be done