Business Continuity Advisor
- Permanent position
- Leading MNC!
- Excellent package available
Business Continuity Manager required by highly successful MNC within the professional services sector. Long term career opportunity and excellent package available for the right candidate!
- Report to the Global Business Continuity Manager
- Provide support during a major global incident in addition to supporting local Crisis Management Teams during major incident response and recovery efforts across the Asia region.
- Aid in the management of all Asia regional incidents that require a CMT.
- Act as the primary contact for business continuity & operational resilience planning and events within the Asia region.
- Maintain business continuity plans for all offices within Asia region and ensure integration with the regional ITDR Plans where appropriate.
- Ensuring the appropriate business continuity exercises and training takes place for all offices within Asia region.
- Strong background within hands on business continuity management
- Experienced within a comparable environment: FSI, Tech, Legal, Professional Services, etc
- Understanding of operation resilience, incident response, crisis management, disaster recovery, etc
- Experience in Policy Adherence
- Experienced running Continuity Exercises
- Strong communicator and able to communicate with and advise senior leadership team (up to C level)
KEYWORDS: Business Continuity, Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery, Crisis Management, Financial Services, Professional Services, Stakeholder Management, Business Continuity Management (BCM), Business Resilience, Continuity Management
EA Licence: 20C0336
EA Recruiter Number: R1871073