**Business Change and Service Manager - Permanent - London**
A Global Financial Services company based in the heart of the City are looking for a Business Change and Service Manager, This role will be someone that has managed and delivered business change management across platforms/applications, geographically distributed teams and will have responsibility as the single point of contact for the end-to-end release management process. The role holder will support the development of their global applications using industry best practices.
This is an exciting role for someone with drive and enthusiasm for Platforms (Applications) Management to work across these Towers and provide change management (incidents, defects, changes), service management, release management, process / control consistency, training and education.
- Solid understanding of support service management ideally for global platforms/applications
- Has a good understanding of the end to end release cycle
- Experience collaborating and coordinating with stakeholders and vendors across multiple territories
- Knowledge of all aspects of change management, from business requirement to delivery
- Experience in applying the development / test / production development cycle
- Experience of managing change and run of Platforms/Applications within Insurance or Financial Service Solutions would be beneficial however, other Finance Technology experience would be considered.
- Experience in leading or working with multiple change Programmes and subsequently stabilising or supporting user adoption would be key.
- Managed or delivering Global based Platform services across multiple regions.
- Experience of major change delivery and operations using key methodologies and frameworks.
- Proven experience of working with third parties and managing performance.
- Experience coordinating with a virtual team across multiple territories to apply best practice
- Experience of specific insurance industry would be desirable but other industries would be considered.
- People management including personal development and performance reviews
- Knowledge of SAP or ERP integration with any Actuarial platforms including planning, reconciliation, valuation & risk would be beneficial.
- Ideally experience of ERP Operational system integrating with People Soft or Financial Accounts Systems would be preferred.