** Operations Business Analyst - Insurance - London - 6 month Contract ** INSIDE IR35
A leading Insurance business based in the heart of the City, is looking for an Operations Business Analyst to come in and support the project looking at operational resilience and compliance with key senior stakeholders across the organisation. The role is focused on challenging stakeholders to understand their vision taking into consideration how these factors will impact existing regulation standards. You will look at Business process change by collating this specific information gathered from your findings.
The Ideal candidate will have experience as a Business Analyst across insurance working on end to end projects across the insurance industry showing a proven track record of working with senior stakeholders across complex operational processes across multiple stakeholder groups. You will also need to show evidence of working on programs and projects specific to operations and regulatory change as well as taking control and delivering the overall change.
MUST have Insurance experience
- Strong experience in working on operational and regulatory projects
- Working with Product owners
- Agile and Scrum experience
- Proven track record in delivering on operational process change
- Understanding operations regulations and structures
- Strong stakeholder management skills - KEY
- SWOT analysis experience must be strong