X2 Business Analyst - Hybrid - West Yorkshire / Leeds
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join a rapidly expanding team within an innovative organisation to join their exciting transformational programme.
The organisation is looking to implement a new software and you will be helping to support the development of this new programme - communicating between stakeholders and the development team!
Experience and skills requirements:
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders to inform service provisions meet business needs
- Building relationships with various stakeholders and multi-discipline skills across the organisation
- Proficient in analysis, interpretation, and documentation using Agile approaches
- Presenting data and business analysis findings to stakeholders using easily consumed visuals, dashboards and charts
- Working with business teams and other departments to find the best way to design new processes and solve process-related issues
- Providing technical and analytical support to enable the organisation to fully exploit its information resource
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a people-centric, collaborative environment where you will be challenged to drive the outcome for the company!
The role is hybrid, and you must be able to get into their Leeds Office when needed.
Click apply or email Rachel.email@example.com for more details!!