Business Analyst - Digtial
Digital Transformation Programme
To identify, shape and specify business and systems solutions on a range of projects. To solve problems in a way that brings the most benefit to the business and to communicate with all parts of the business about new and existing projects. To support the business through gathering requirements and interpreting into systems solutions.
- Solid business analysis experience, gained within an IT environment.
- End-to-end experience of the project lifecycle and SDLC.
- Knowledge of insurance industry terminology, participants, and distribution methods.
- Understanding of Lloyd's platform, processes, and constraints.
- Knowledge of underwriting processes, policy admin systems, and centralised market systems
- Good data analysis skills and techniques (SQL queries, pivot tables/charts, formulae).
- Good analytical skills with good business acumen.
- Able to gather business requirements and produce documentation to a high standard.
- Experience of mapping business processes.
- Experience of wireframe applications (e.g. Balsamiq)
- Able to challenge current processes and willing to suggest new ideas and change.
- Experienced in communicating to all levels of the business
- Able to work well on assigned projects, providing end-to-end support.
- Experience of working with Agile project delivery methods
- Experience of working with external suppliers to achieve goals aligned to the corporate strategy
- Knowledge of claims processes and centralised market systems (e.g. ECF).
- Knowledge of market settlement practices (e.g. Xchanging/bureau settlement, STFO, loss funds).