Seeking a business analyst for overall Cyber Security team for a top tier firm. If you're looking to work in a MNC with growing environment, apply here now.
NOTE: Open for HK residents/PR and valid work visa holders only.
- Coordinate internal efforts to support compliance assessment and security audits conducted by regulators and internal/external auditors
- Coordinate inputs and craft accurate and effective responses to enquiries on IS&TR matters coming from regulators and auditors
- Facilitate effective communication and influential partnership with strategic key stakeholders
- Assist in the production of different Information Security communications (e.g., newsletters, guidelines, presentation to CEO, etc)
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Finance, Risk Management, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant and solid experience in project management, risk management and control (preferably in the area of information security and technology risk), gained from international financial institutions or financial regulators.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills in English, and demonstrable experience as a highly effective facilitator of cross functional teams.
- Confident and trustworthy; keen to earn the respect and trust of, and inspire, others. Independent and strong self-initiative to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Holder of relevant audit professional qualification and/or IT security certificates preferred (such as CISA, CISM, CISSP etc.).