Our client is one of the most well-renowned global luxury fashion retailers and are seeking a Business Analyst specialising in Client Care projects. They have just embarked on an exciting programme of work aligning multiple business entities and are in search of a skilled Business Analyst to support them in carrying out this project. You will be responsible for providing an in-depth analysis and detailed functional documentation and will collaborate with internal/external stakeholders along with 3rd parties.
- 3+ years of experience in a Business Analyst client care role
- Experience in CRM Platform (Salesforce Service Cloud)
- E-commerce processes and systems
- Excellent documentation skills - managing user stories, process flows and architecture diagrams
- Strong analytical experience
- Great interpersonal skills - approachable, ability to work collaboratively with teams both locally and globally
You will have an opportunity to work with this client on an initial 1 year FTC basis with the potential to join this global business permanently. Hybrid working style with offices based in London.
Please apply if you possess the relevant skills and this sounds like it could be the opportunity for you and a member of our team will be in touch.