Title: Business Analyst - AML
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
Type: Contract, 12 Months+
Pay Rate: $45-60/hr DOE
We are partnered with a leading Financial Services organization, who are seeking a talented Business Analyst to assist on a Financial Crime/Sanctions team.
Ideal candidate will have exposure to working with teams/projects within the Financial Crimes/Anti-Money Laundering (AML) space.
- 3-5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Exposure to Financial Crimes/Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Transaction Scanning space
- Knowledge of Payments/Audit would be desirable
- Identify and document business requirements, current and future states, and provide constructive feedback for future process improvements.
- Experience with workflow design, data analysis, data visualization, and impact analysis.
- Familiar with the Agile methodology concept and experience in agile tools such as Jira, Confluence, Mural or similar Agile backlog management tools (training is available)
- Strong SQL skills
- Define epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, facilitate story grooming/refinement sessions, and demo sprint deliverables.
- Perform end to end Business Acceptance Testing and ensure the traceability of test cases.
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated Resume to William Barclay at Oliver James - firstname.lastname@example.org