- Bulk Purchase Annuity Specialist - Pensions or Life Insurance Actuary's will be considered
- Choice of multiple UK office locations with full flexibility to work from home
- Salary Negotiable - We're open to varying levels of experience.
Oliver James is currently partnered with a global business to recruit an Actuary in to their Bulk Purchase Annuities Pricing specialist team; joining in a transactions and commercially driven environment we're looking for experience as follows:
- Experience in bulk purchase annuities, with a focus on life insurance - My client will consider pensions actuary's looking to transition to life insurance
- You will be working your through exams or FIA qualified (or equivalent)
- Detailed understanding of, and experience of applying analytical methods for the investigation of assumptions relevant to BPA pricing
- Experience in financial modelling and cash flow analysis
Working as part of a growing team in the bulk purchase annuities area, you will contribute to pricing discussions, conduct and provide technical assurance in respect of analyses of policyholder / member data and develop insights into appropriate assumptions.
You will also undertake the analysis and review of cash flows arising on BPA insurance / reinsurance transactions whilst supporting more junior colleagues with the modelling of cash flows and reconciliation with third party cash flows or models.
To hear more please call 020 3861 9124 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org