BPO Service Excellence Lead - Hybrid/ London - Insurance - £800+ (inside IR35) - 12 months
Do you have experience in building and leading an operational excellence (opex) capability, on-shore, and off-shore, to assess the effectiveness of outsourced services and identify and deliver targeted initiatives to standardise, re-engineer and automate. Partnering with the clients operation function to target service intervention and remediation where issues are identified. In driving a process culture this role will be fundamental in creating service stability and resiliency through adequate business continuity.
- A consultative approach to collaborating with our suppliers/ partners and address any commercial issues that arise.
- Demonstrable experience of identifying, structuring, and delivering strategic and tactical Operational Excellence initiatives
- Experience of creating and managing hybrid teams in the delivery of cross functional initiatives
- Lean Practitioner/Black Belt with 5+ year's experience
- Experience of outsourcing business processes and working with BPO organisations
If you feel relevant please for the role please get in touch via below.