BI Developer - SQL / PowerBI / ETL / Azure
We are looking for an experienced BI Developer to join a reputable tech led business within the Financial Services Industry.
The role comes with a fantastic package of 20% bonus, 10% towards your pension
The business is current going through a large transformation programme towards the cloud as well as continuous integration & automation. As part of this transformation they are looking for a BI Developer to help build quality systems that are key to their business stakeholders.
You will be joining a highly skilled team that are responsible for the builds of quality software & also contribute to the delivery of their modern reporting platform.
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced as a BI Developer using the Microsoft BI Stack; SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PowerBI
- Strong SQL skills for querying, creating tables / views & stored procedures
- Experienced designing ETL processes including data warehousing
- Experienced building dashboards, reports & cubes using SQL, DAX, PowerBI
- Develop new & maintain existing ETL Processes
- Understanding dimension modelling - ideally within the financial services sector
- Experience working within an agile environment would be hugely beneficial
- Strong appreciation of GIT version control systems
- Strong appreciation of CI/CD practices and tooling; TeamCity, Octopus, Azure DevOps, Jenkins.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business at an exciting period of growth and transformation, you'd also be joining a business that fully appreciates the importance of their tech teams and applications, investing huge sums of money each year.
This tech led business is operating with a flexible home working policy, you just need to be commutable to Warrington for once a fortnight
Please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!