We are looking for a BI Developer to join an industry leading business who are expanding due to continued success!
This organisation is based in central Manchester and are going through an exciting period of global growth, you will get involved in transforming business systems. As a BI Developer you will join a multi-faceted team that is responsible for providing insights and analytics across the global business through the creation & enhancements of dashboards and reports.
You'll be involved across the full development lifecycle from capturing requirements through to, design, data extraction, data modelling, report creation & deployment testing.
As well as getting involved with the latest and greatest technologies working closely with the cloud in a leading tech first business! Including; Azure, Azure Data factory, data lakes, Azure SQL Data warehouse
Key Responsibilities include:
- Build out & maintenance of dashboards / reports in Power BI, SSRS, Excel or through bespoke reporting applications.
- Creation of core business metrics, KPI's and reporting tables through T-SQL.
- Solid understanding of the management and improvements that can be made to the data warehouse through ETL Technologies.
- Database architecture, design and modelling.
- Understand performat and secure code & the change control process.
- Ability to work with stakeholders across the business to communicate effectively.
- Help adopt the continuous improvement mindset of the business providing a best-in-class service.
You'll have a passion for data and a solid understanding of how data can be deployed to analyse performance and provide opportunity within the business, we are open to hearing from people with a varied background and experience due to the nature of roles within the business.
This role operates on a hybrid working pattern so you will need to be a commutable distance from their Manchester office.
Please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!