* Support HSIC CCO to support how to properly manage the operational risk and all items related (Risk assessments, Control testing and environment, issues and incidents management)
* Assist in the production of risk and control reports with regard to the advised committee meeting schedules to facilitate management for review and decision making
* Manage the Business Continuity Management process and ensure Hang Seng Insurance comply with the Bank's policies and guidelines and local regulatory requirements
* Work with Business Continuity and Incident Management (BCIM) and users to revisit the Business Impact Analysis and Business Continuity Plan
* University degree in Business Administration, Risk Management, or related discipline
* 2 - 3 years' relevant experience in banking, with exposure to risk control or Business Continuity Management is preferred
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to maintain strong relationships within the team and other business partner.
* Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective deliverables