Principle responsibilities :
* Standardize Procurement processes on source to contract & request to pay in the Asia Pacific region.
* Increase Purchase Service Requests and drive Purchase Order compliance using management information and by proactively engage and influence Business stakeholders in Sri Lanka and Philippines to achieve 95% PO compliance.
* Support in the contract remediation exercise, and expiring contracts management.
* Monitor & push non-compliance spends back to right buying channels.
* Educate and enhance country knowledge to Procurement systems, policies, processes and the right way of purchase/pay supplier.
* Support the effective management of country Procurement operations to ensure timely and compliant (accordance with bank policy and the relevant local regulatory requirements) processing and payment of all approved invoices through purchase orders .
* Act as agent for change to ensure effective and consistent implementation / application of Group/Regional Procurement strategy and Target Operating Model.
* Support activities designed to motivate the team and third party providers in order to deliver a compliant, efficient, cost effective, timely, high quality service, whilst supporting the management of risks.