* Support the team from Chief Control Office to provide project support, including data analysis, workflow design, and process re-engineering in Client Tax Reporting (i.e. FATCA & CRS)
* Provide support to ongoing implementation of tax transparency standards (e.g. CRS, FATCA)
* Actively monitor the project/regulatory scope and resources to meet the project/regulatory submission schedule and budget, including system migration/enhancement
* Work closely with various stakeholders including Group counterparts, operations, local tax, legal and compliance to ensure effective project implementation
* Provide support on key initiatives under Financial Crime Risk related areas, including Fraud, Sanctions, Anti-money laundering, Anti-Bribery & Corruption, CDD, including policy implementation, Risk & Control Assessment, etc.
* Work with internal teams and provide ad hoc support for facilitating the business growth and controls effectiveness
* Keep abreast on latest developments / best practices in insurance industry and deliver changes to current processes with efficiency
* Ensure tasks/initiatives adhere to both internal and external regulatory requirements, Local and Group policies and standards and minimise general risk to the Group.
* University graduate in related disciplines or other relevant qualifications
* Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in data analysis / regulatory and compliance / tax reporting / AML
* Knowledge and experience in FATCA & CRS and/or CDD will be an advantage, especially in insurance or banking
* Overall risk management knowledge and experience will be preferred
* Experience in working with stakeholders in areas of Tax Reporting and Financial Crime Risks will be an advantage
* Being proactive, innovative, with good project management, communication and analytical skills
* Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese