Oliver James is looking for a Azure Data Platform Engineer for different roles, with strong capabilities.
We introduce talented people to great organisations so that both may grow and benefit from each others experiences, helping to fulfil their potential. As such, you can come to expect a consistently high level of service and delivery, placing up to C-suite talent in permanent and contract positions, as well as project-based consultancy and temp solutions worldwide from our 12 global locations.
Your key responsibilities:
- You lead, contribute of the design and implementation of a Data platform Azure solution.
- You will be in charge of the start to end deployment of the solution.
- You take part in the definition of best practices, standards, and guidelines and make sure to adhere to them.
- To make sure your work is in line with the requirements and architecture, you collaborate with platform architects.
- To guarantee that data assets and data products are integrated and secured, you collaborate with the Security & infrastructure teams.
You have at least a Master's degree in a quantitative discipline, such as statistics, mathematics or engineering.
Skills and competences:
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience with Azure Data Platform.
- You are an expert with Azure Data analytic services (Data factory, Synapse, SQL Server, Databricks,…)
- You are familiar with Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform).
- Modern software engineering best practices and tools (Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Azure DevOps) are ones you have mastered.
- You have a Fluent Level in English and have great skills in French and/or Dutch
- You are a team player with a Proactive attitude
- You are capable of Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.