My financial services client is seeking an experienced infrastructure Azure cloud architect.
- Lead the technical planning, execution and delivery of mission-critical business technology platforms
- Office 365 administration and productivity support.
- Work closely with the existing infrastructure team to ensure smooth transition from managed hosting and deliver the optimum performance and cost effective solutions on Azure.
- Executing technical assessments, solution plans and build-out to move workloads to Azure.
- Lead and mentor in-house team in the migration of servers, applications and services to the cloud in multi-regulated, financial services enterprise.
- Support a world-class analytical and actuarial team on internal projects to identify future business opportunities leveraging emerging technologies and high-performance computing environment.
- Bullet-proof Security, Continuity, Resilience and Maintenance
- Planning and migrating on-premise critical LOB workloads to cloud (Azure is preferred) and/or implementing cloud-ready applications
- Introduce, implement and operate robust change management across the business
- Sizing, optimizing, budgeting and maintaining cost control across digital enterprise
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Certification in MCSA and MCSE Cloud Platforms (or significant progress made towards the certification)
- Extensive experience in Enterprise IT and minimum 7 to 8 years of hands-on experience with cloud technology implementation, specifically with Azure and core Microsoft server / desktop technologies
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Microsoft infrastructure and applications deployment including AD, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, O365, Azure platform
- Advance proficiency in Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Advanced skills in Virtualised and Cloud technologies (VMware, HyperV, Azure)
- Deep experience developing, architecting and supporting Azure and Microsoft services is essential
- Experience in planning and implementing cloud architectures for critical business systems
- Working experience developing, architecting & supporting application leveraging Azure services
- Good command of spoken and written English