Sr. Azure Cloud Architect
We are looking for an Azure Architect that is innovative, can see problems holistically, and can be excited and passionate about designing new architecture from the ground up.
You will be responsible for research, design, implementation, and monitoring of cloud infrastructure to support cloud applications and services. This includes consideration for secure data, storage needs, secure networks, and reports about the overall health of the cloud infrastructure.
The right person is responsible for maintaining the security, technology, availability, and integrity of the cloud environment. The ideal candidate will assist platform teams build the guard-rails and solutions needed to support product teams. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for maintaining and supporting the security solutions of Texas Life Insurance and its end users.
- Improving, maintaining, and troubleshooting Azure platform solutions for our stakeholders.
- Transformation of legacy infrastructure over to an Azure-centric platform; designing, testing, securing, automating, and maintaining.
- Design, build, and management of cloud infrastructure to support required applications and services.
- Monitor health (both basic service and security) of cloud environment.
- Provide information about new services and tools that come available in cloud environment.
- Monitor cost of infrastructure components and services.
- Strong Organization and Prioritization skills
- Strong Oral and Written Communication skills
- Docker/Kubernetes/Container experience (Azure Kubernetes preferred)
- Scripting and Automation experience (Python, PowerShell, BASH preferred)
- Securing Azure and Cloud Systems experience
- Change Management experience