**AWS DevOps Developer - Germany (Remote) - Up to €340 Per Day**
AWS DevOps Developer? Looking to join a long term project that will allow you to contribute into the Development part of the DevOps lifecyle? Then do read on!
As the AWS DevOps Developer, you would be a part of the DevOps team responsible for designing the AWS Cloud Infrastructure. Whilst also collaborating with the operations team to ensure the smooth running of the DevOps environment.
As the AWS DevOps Developer, you would be joining a Software Solutions provider which are currently collaborating with a major German Bank in a long-term Digital Transformation project.
As the AWS DevOps Developer, you would have the following skill/experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience within AWS
- Experience with Docker containerisation tool
- Exposure to IAC (Infrastructure As Code) tools such as IaaC, CDK, or CloudFormation
- Must hold a AWS Architect certification (SAA Professional)
As the Senior GCP Big Data Platform Engineer, you would have the following benefits:
- Daily rate of up to €340 per day
- Long term project (24-Month initial Agreement with an option to extend)
- Completely remote working agreement (you can be based anywhere within the EU)
Does this AWS DevOps Developer position sounds of interest? Feel free to reach out to Abdallah.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.