A well-established Insurance Broker is hiring for several Senior Claims opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and expanding business with a great working culture that supports their staffs consistently to help them grow.
The responsibility of the Vice President includes leading and developing colleagues to achieve internal KPIs and client satisfaction for claims operations, management and services, managing complex negotiations with insurers to ensure best possible claim outcomes for our clients.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- At least 8 years of working experience in general insurance claims on core lines
- Insurance qualification preferred
- Good problem solving and collaboration skills
- Able to work independently
- Ability to build and forge strong relationship with major market partners
- Loss adjusting field experience is an advantage
The Assistant VP would be assisting to monitor and manage progress of all claims to settlement, working closely with insurers insurers in regards to settlement of claims and in charge of liaising with clients.
- At least 6 years of handling property and public liability cases
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous and able to work with deadlines
- Self-motivated and can work with minimum supervision
- Experience in handling global accounts is also an advantage