My client is an established global MNC who has a strong APAC presence within the Insurance Analytics Solutions & Advisory sector. It is a young and dynamic team with a diverse blend of actuarial and analytics background, and they are seeking an experienced headcount for their growing Asia business.
- Responsible for delivering client specific analytics solutions in support of risk finance, actuarial and quantitative risk problems with the goal of positioning the business ahead of its competitors in this area.
- Interact with both regional and country segment and industry leaders and managers and the client executives across the 12 countries supported in the region
- Be part of a reputable and recognized brand in the insurance broking and risk management industry by working with and learning from industry leading experts in the field.
- Perform a variety of financial and statistical analysis to help our clients quantify the risks they face and make decisions on how to structure their insurance.
- Provide suggestions to our client's on how to optimize insurance cost and protect themselves against various risks.
- A minimum 5+ years in a general (re)insurance analytical/actuarial role, including:
- Experience building risk models - examples include traditional property and casualty risk modelling, reinsurance modelling, and non-traditional enterprise risk modelling
- Ability to translate results of data analysis into easy-to-understand recommendations for client risk decision-making