Oliver James is working with one of the world's fastest growing personal lines insurers that is looking to make a number of technical claims hires. As an Auto Claims Examiner - Bodily Injury you will be a key part of the injury team and be responsible for conducing an end to end claims investigation. You will also manage key relationships, assist junior staff and ensure a world class claims service at all times.
Primary Role Duty: To manage a caseload of more complex bodily injury claims through to conclusion, including mid/high value claims. To ensure ongoing adjudication of claims within service expectations, industry best practices and specific client service requirements; and negotiate settlements.
Skills/ Qualifications Required;
- 3+ years of claims management experience within auto bodily injury claims
- Excellent knowledge of complex injuries, total loss and liability
- Experience managing client / customer relationships
- Exposure to high value claims in litigation (beneficial)
- Strong interest in technology/innovation and how it applies to insurance
- Strong education background, university degree and/or insurance qualifications
This role will must be based from Atlanta (remote from GA state considered), with an excellent base salary, benefits package and career plan for the future.