- Work closely with product owner(s), investment analysts and other developers on the requirements, design and delivery of analytics solutions/products for the Investment Consulting domain.
- Lead the design, development and maintenance of database, analytics and visualization component of the solutions to support scalable analytical reports.
- Lead and mentor junior members in the team
- Establish and implement best practices and processes on BI, adhere to development/testing standards and processes.
- Enhance applications by identifying opportunities for on-going improvements, e.g. DAX code optimization, refactoring, performance tuning and bug fixing.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and applications and ensure effective operation of business systems through Level 2/3 support of application incidents, code/data fixes, testing & release processes.
- Track and report on progress to local App Developer Lead and Product Owner(s)
- Degree/Master in Computer Science, IT or relevant with 8-15 years of experience in a BI development role
- At least 2 years of experience in leading BI reporting development and familiar with relevant tools, methodologies, and processes
- Strong experience in RDBMS, OLAP architecture design
- Strong experience in Power BI and implementing complex DAX queries
- Strong experience in Data Modeling (e.g. Star/snowflake schema, etc)
- Experience with Object-Oriented programming, C#, Python is a big plus
- Experience in Data Engineering/ETL tools like StreamSets, Databricks, SSIS, etc is a plus
- Experience in Snowflake is a plus
- Knowledge with Git, Jira, Agile Scrum is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and a good team-player