Oliver James are currently supporting the hiring of an Asset Manager with no.1 business performance across multiple markets in APAC. With their strength of in established business model built on high-quality distribution, they have performed exceptionally well compared to their competitor despite the pandemics.
They have identify the opportunity to accelerate the use of technology to provide deeper and actionable insights into customer needs and preferences. In part of their digitalization journey, we are currently with them to find them an Associate Director, Digital Channel & Analytics.
Digital Channel Analytics
- Own the integrity and timeliness of digital performance dashboards, digital steerco reports and track progress.
- Obtain data accurately and timely to report and maintain a full suite of digital KPIs and analysis that may be used in various business cases, management reports, dashboards, strategy papers and/or ad hoc analysis
Digital Channel Development
- Gather business justifications, competitive insights and/or user feedback to support the Head of Digital Business and local markets to develop business cases for new digital customer facing propositions to drive business growth and financial returns
- Monitor the digital roadmap implementation and track progress, identify gaps or risks that needs to be escalated or mitigated
- At least 5-7 years of experience in the Asia asset management, Strategy, Digital and Marketing, ideally within Financial Services, Life Insurance or Wealth Management knowledge
- Previous experience of working and coordinating cross functional teams and stakeholders across product, data, technology, customer experience, design and marketing
- Strong oral and written communication skills, Fluent English and Mandarin/Chinese reading/writing/spoken skills a must