* Assist the Credit Support Managers in the coordination and monitoring of projects.
* Collaborate with related stakeholders, for example Front Office, Middle Office, Operation Teams and Information Technology and external vendor, to ensure successful project delivery
* Assist Credit Support Manager in the preparation of user requirements, testing scope and cases; participation in User Acceptance Test (UAT) and health check etc.
* Assist Credit Support Manager in the preparation and review of documentations; draft procedures manual, internal policy and workflow; prepare training materials etc.
* University degree in a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
* Minimum 3 years' banking experience, with knowledge in credit approval processing, credit review, credit monitoring or credit operations an advantage
* Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset
* Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
* Attentiveness to details, strong self-motivation and ability to work independently and under pressure
* Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with good knowledge of application software such as MS Excel and PowerPoint