A brand new PE fund has just been released and a fast growing team is in need of an Assistant Controller to help lead a boutique team. You will be collaborating with Big 4 auditors and third party fund admin firms for financial statements, NAV calculations, GAAP/IFRS statements, and waterfalls/management fee reviews.
This is a high impact role and will be a part of the most unique PE fund the business has ever released, with over 200 legal entities.
- Lead, mentor and train a team
- Overseeing fund deliverables including but not limited to: GAAP/IFRS reports, NAV calculations, capital calls/waterfalls and distributions, financial statements, and all other aspects of the fund's books and records
- Experience with valuations and fund operations
- 8-12 years of experience, PE and RE product line preferred
- Big 4 background is a plus or public/private accounting experience preferred
- Good ability to be a team-player, collaborative and high communication skills