Arbitration Associate - US Firm - Singapore
A leading US Law firm is looking to add a talented Arbitration Lawyer to its ranks in Singapore. The successful candidate will be working on a wide range of commercial disputes and international arbitration matters. This role suits candidates who are looking for an opportunity to work on high-profile cases, a wide variety of litigation/arbitration exposure, and work alongside industry-leading Partners.
* UK PQE 1-4 PQE; Singapore 3-6 PQE.
* Law degree from a reputable school with a strong academic track record.
* International law firm background and/or Asia-based legal experience.
* Good legal writing and drafting skills.
* Strong communicator with good interpersonal skills.
* Dynamic team player, ambitious, self-motivated, and resilient.