- Full Time
- 50-1200 Employees
- Actively Recruiting
An independent business and technology consultancy with a turnover of c. £230 million with seven international offices. They use industry insights, ideas and pragmatism to help their clients improve their businesses.
Focused on people-centred culture and collaboration, this company engages with their people to ensure consistent internal growth and a happy, diverse workplace environment.
The Key Responsibilities are:
- Time Recording- ensuring the accuracy and completeness of monthly time and expenses.
- Monthly Billing- Customer Invoicing on a timely basis for approval. Ensuring the tracking of billing processes, book credits, write offs and adjustments as required.
- Contract Review- complete various checks to ensure client projects are compliant for VAT and to ensure correct billing entities.
- Answering queries and resolving issues.
- Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis in relation to projects, billings and audit requests.