Our client (Asset management arm of the leading Life Insurance client) is looking for a seasoned Investment Systems Delivery Project Manager, who will be responsible for maintaining the overall delivery of Transformation and BAU projects within IT team.
You will bring in future-looking technologies and applications together to realise strategic directions set out by the portfolio lead, developing the future technology roadmap and implementation planning thereof.
- 10+ years working experience in Applications Delivery or IT Project Manager capacity;
- Ability to work with Platform team and Third parties on the solution from the application's perspective (investment systems mostly);
- Good understanding of solutioning, while working in SaaS environment;
- Must be familiar with Azure components eg data factory, databricks, Azure SQL/Synapse, DataLakes, PowerBI;
- Cloud certifications (eg AZ900, DP900, ML900, AI900, solution Architect, etc) is a BIG plus but not a must;
- Hands on experience in designing data warehousing solution in Azure, familiar with ETL, and PowerBI dashboard exposure;
- MS PowerApp experience will be added advantage, not mandatory.
- Oversee the delivery of software applications and ensure they meet business requirements and quality standards.
- Manage the application development lifecycle, including planning, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, business analysts, project managers, and stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of applications.
- Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Identify and mitigate risks that may impact the delivery of applications.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and standards, as well as industry regulations.
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure that third-party applications are integrated seamlessly into the company's technology stack.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to application delivery processes and procedures.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the application delivery team, including hiring, training, and performance management.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the application delivery process to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Should you be interested, please apply for this role and if you are a good fit for the role we will call you back immediately.