We are currently looking for a Application Support Manager to join a global organisation operating out of the UK. This organisation is currently operating as a top 5 business in their field, and they are currently expanding their team to the growth and success of the business. You will be a key part of their future moving forwards and can support and grow the team as the organisation thrives.
This role will be focused on managing the operational team responsible for Level 2 support of their management platforms and the associated users of these.
You'll work closely with both business stakeholders and their third-party platform providers, so you'll need to have or gain an understanding of how the systems work to provide technical support in investigating and resolving issues. As well as triaging requests and being an escalation point for more pressing issues.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Managing Tier 2 Application support team, completing performance reviews, setting, and measuring team KPI's and maintaining personal performance goals.
- Manage, monitor and respond to incidents, requests, changes, problems and risk actions within the team's remit. Ensuring tasks are completed within the SLA and where possible identifying opportunities to reduce demand or shift left.
- Work closely with the businesses 3rd party service reviews with operational performance measures and escalations.
- Champion problem management re-actively, understanding root cause and managing lessons / actions, and proactively completing trend analysis to reduce demand.
- Managing the Tier 2 resource model, understanding capacity and demand, supporting programme delivery resource requests, scheduling resource based on agreed priorities across the business.
- Producing and presenting KPI's and business growth within the Tier 2 team to senior stakeholders as and when needed.
Skills or Qualifications desired:
- Experience of managing a support team.
- Experience working in financial services is desirable but not essential.
- Experienced in supporting and producing valuations, statements, and client outputs.
- Working knowledge / understanding of Avaloq and Xplan systems is desirable but not essential, ideally you have will have exposure supporting finance systems!
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to translate complex technical issues into plain English for non-technical stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have an analytical way of thinking alongside a keen eye for detail and a proactive approach to developing and adopting a growth mindset within your team. You'll get access to a wide range of different technical disciplines in a fast paced - progressive environment!
You will need to be within a commutable distance of their offices in Liverpool for a hybrid working approach!
If this sounds of interest, please click APPLY, or reach out to email@example.com for more details.