We're looking for an Application Support Analyst to join an industry leading organisation that is currently going through a period of growth due to continued success !
You'll be joining a collaborative team that manages the administration, designing and development of the organisations financial systems.
This is a really exiting, varied role where you personally will contribute to the development of solutions and continuous improvements to ensure the successful delivery of business objectives
- To support & maintain existing financial and TI systems to ensure they continue to support and fulfil business needs
- To maintain effective communication, liaising with various stakeholders across the business
- Analyse and support the development of system changes and process improvements
- To help further grow and mentor the existing team in a senior capacity within the team
- To further maintain that continuous improvements mindset, contributing new ideas and solutions
Core skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL, SSIS, Microsoft SQL Server
- A good understanding of the end to end system life cycle
- Ability to manage and work on projects
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Exposure to Azure is desired
- Ideally you'll have worked on finance systems , with finance teams or within an FS organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a collaborative and people centric team where learning & development is actively encouraged! This varied role will give you exposure to a broad range of projects and technologies including the cloud and DevOps!
You need to be a commutable distance from Leeds for a flexible hybrid working approach
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!