- As the Applications Manager you will play a pivotal role in leading and managing the Accounting & Finance team to deliver against Financial Systems initiatives. We are looking for someone who is hands-on and willing to challenge existing solutions and development processes, to lead the team in building out system solutions with emphasis in user experience, functionality, automation, resilience, performance and availability.
- Identify opportunities, create, and implement processes to improve the effectiveness of the team and operational excellence.
- Ensures the team follows established standards and best practices as part of the SDLC.
- Engage in lessons learned and continuous process improvement.
- Engage with business partners regularly for requirement gathering and road map planning.
- Plan and configure systems for new country expansions to contribute to team and company goals.
- Stay current with enterprise ERP and P2P technologies and makes recommendations for adoption as appropriate.
- Document formal business processes creating uniform practices throughout the international business teams.
- Help troubleshoot any payment issues that may arise due to systems issues.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience designing and implementing Financial ERP systems.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Well versed in finance business processes in Sourcing, Procurement, Accounts Payables, Tax, Travel Expenses, Corporate/Procurement cards and Accounting, as well as their inter-dependencies and how system solutions fit into the processes.
- Driven and self-motivated. Multi-tasking ability essential to handle multiple priorities with minimal direction from management.
- Experience in managing a complex, global production environment and maintaining operational excellence. Ability to mobilise and escalate to any level necessary to get issues solved timely and effectively.