Oliver James has partnered up with a global enterprise client. My client has a number of greenfield projects on the horizon, due to this, they are looking for a Lead Android Engineer to come on board. This role will be split between management and engineering.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Delegate the work and assignments to the team members.
- Promote best practices within team
- Review code to ensure it meets best practices.
- Responsible for ensuring that manual deployment gates are completed.
- Ensure software developed is to the highest standards, in line with coding guidelines, principles and practices.
- Experience in Android/ Kotlin/ Jetpack Comprose
- Understanding of how to design and architect solutions
- Proficiency utilising Git version control following standard Git Flow paradigm
- Experience with Jenkins is a bonus
- Strong communication skills and interest in a collaborative paired-programming environment
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary - Depending on experience
- Remote working (within Ireland)
- 22 days annual leave - increasing to 27 with service
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Free on site gym
- Plus much more.
Please note: To apply, you must hold a Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport