Location: London - 3 days per week in the office
Salary: £100,000 - £110,000 + bonus/benefits
I am currently working with a leading London based, Asset Manager that are looking for an Anaplan Developer who can translate business requirements into clear technical requirements with SQL / Anaplan capability, to join my client as they build out their new Tech Hub ASAP.
This is an exciting opportunity to join as this client continue their growth and will enable them to keep up with the demand for innovative technical solutions to meet the needs of the growing business.
As a Developer, beyond your day to day development work you will:
* Assess and recommend architectural patterns based on functional and non-functional requirements.
* Present information concisely to individuals within and outside of the Technology function.
* Mentor the wider team to support the Team lead and help optimise team performance.
* Participate in and, where appropriate, lead meetings with business stakeholders.
* Work with the product owner and the business to develop and detail the product backlog in the form of Epics, Features and Stories.
* Help the business owners and teams to prioritise work.
* Act as the communication channel between product owners, business owners and the Agile delivery team you work within.
* Contribute to the planning and execution of system and acceptance testing.
Development skills required:
* Anaplan certified to Level 2 as a minimum
* Working knowledge of SQL
* Experience working in Agile teams performing iterative development.
* Fundamentals and approaches: OOP, SOLID principles, TDD/BDD/ATDD.
* Ability to collaborate with end users, stakeholders, and team members.
* Programming as part of a team and performing peer code reviews.
* Demonstrate initiative and independence to solve problems.
* Stand by software engineering principles around quality and doing things the right way.
* Have a constant desire to improve knowledge and drive adoption of new tech or approaches within the team.
For more information please get in touch on 020 3861 9148 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.