Analytics and Reporting Consultant:
* Bachelor Degree and 4 years' experience in data analysis and information reporting data OR 6 year experience in data analysis and information reporting data.
* Experience utilizing SQL, SAS, Teradata or other reporting tools / languages.
* Communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences both in written and verbal form.
* Lead projects and junior analyst.
* Initiative to solve complex problems; takes an "outside -in" perspective to identify innovative solutions.
* May lead functional teams or projects or decisions to support business needs for reporting and
* Work with both internal and external data.
* Verify accuracy of reports and provide insights.
* Work independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
*Bachelors or higher degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analytics, Public Health, Engineering, Business Administration, IT/Computer Science or related field
*5+ years of experience leading teams or with complex product, program or project management
*Strategic thinker who can effectively synthesize ideas and convey complex information to varied stakeholders
*Excellent presentation and communication skills
*Experience with SQL, data analysis and reporting
*Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Lightbeam)
*Understanding of Value Based Care, HEDIS, CMS or other related payer industry concepts.
*Understanding of Access DB, Teradata, Tableau, Excel formulas or other BI/Analytics tools
*Knowledge of terminology/concepts used in healthcare or health insurance industry
*Familiarity with business intelligence, data analytics, data warehousing, informatics or information technology
*Demonstrates problem-solving and analytic skills
*Demonstrates curiosity and a desire to make a substantive impact in healthcare industry