My client is a Multinational market Leading Insurer, we are looking for a Manager - Compliance testing to join the team.
- Execute and maintain an effective compliance testing program that ensures adherence to relevant laws, regulations and corporate policies.
- Identify and assess regulatory risks and develop testing strategies to address identified risks
- Ensure that test plans are designed to cover all relevant areas of risk and that testing procedures are documented and communicated to all relevant stakeholders
- Provide guidance and recommendations to business units to improve compliance controls and processes.
Report on testing results to senior management and other stakeholders, including recommendations for corrective actions where necessary.
- At least 5-8 years of working experience in audit/Compliance Testing/Quality Assurance function within the financial industry (preferably insurance).