About the company:
Our client is a reputable Insurance Group that providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services. They are looking for Actuarial talents to support their Financial Risk team in Hong Kong.
About the team:
You will report to the Department Manager, working closely with different teams and business heads to perform your role.
- Direct management and production of the day-to-day ALM activities and tasks
- Oversight and review of ALM activities across Asia Markets
- Ensure an appropriate balance of assets and liabilities, in line with the applicable risk appetites and regulatory constraints
- Enforcement of Group ALM policies, standards, and methodologies, adapt and enforce those policies and standards
- Ensure all new products launched have an appropriate asset allocation strategy, and provide advice to the Pricing and Product teams on the ALM-friendliness of the product features
- Engage with local entities on ad-hoc investment / ALM initiatives
- Design, test and implement cross-asset LDI hedging strategies (both systematic & tactical)
- Operate and extend a system framework enabling projection, back testing, monitoring, and implementation of dynamic hedging strategies
- Support different entities deployment of structured products and other complex derivatives
- Newly or nearly qualified actuary
- 5 years' experience related to life insurance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to work with complex financial issues and concepts
- Strong understanding of market consistent valuation and capital models
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Always demonstrate initiatives and commitment, and able to work independently.
- Effective command of English, both spoken and written.
Interested candidates please reach out to Shirley Shao at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.