Acumatica Senior ConsultantAbout Our Client
Our client is an established company in the Practice/Consultancy industry, providing professional services to a wide range of clients. They are known for their dedication to delivering top-notch solutions and their commitment to excellence.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business requirements and design appropriate solutions using Acumatica.
- Conduct system analysis, configuration, and customization to meet the client's unique needs.
- Perform gap analysis and develop plans to address system deficiencies.
- Assist in the implementation and integration of Acumatica software.
- Provide training and support to end-users on Acumatica functionality.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and provide recommendations to enhance system performance.
- Solid experience working as a Technology Consultant, preferably in Acumatica.
- Demonstrated expertise in system analysis, configuration, and customization.
- Strong knowledge of Acumatica architecture and modules.
- Proficient in deploying and integrating Acumatica software.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Relevant certifications in Acumatica are highly desirable.
If this role is of interest, please contact Shannon today at firstname.lastname@example.org.